16.4.08

Pictures From My Easter Weekend in Speyer Germany




I spent four days relaxing and taking walks over Easter with two German girls who are irronically both named Katha. It was so much fun. Here are a few pictures from our time there.





This was the main shopping street near our apartment.










Old clock tower near the church












One of the side streets that we would take walks on.

I think walks are one of the essential things in life. If it has been a while since you last took a walk alone make sure that you take one sometime soon. You will feel better I'm sure of it. :)









Small Door









Bigger Door











Stinkin Huge Door!








Two of my favorite German Girls!




That's all for now but hopefully there will be some pictures from our Berlin Outreach soon.





2 comments:

Tamiko said...

Good pictures! And I love how you posted your pictures and words. Very creative, indeed. hehe...
I love you und you say "Ich dich auch!" Hai hai??

andrea k. said...

hi lydie! i hope you are having/have had a wonderful time in scotland. you should post some pictures, hai? :)
i miss you friend! xox ann.